Every Monday starting now I will be having a small tutorial on some sort of craft. Today we begin with my favorite holiday, Christmas. Today we are making a tree using things found at your craft store. You will need
- A styrofoam cone
- Yarn, The fuzzier the better, I am using Jo-Ann Sensations Angel Hair in white
- Hot glue, I used low temp
- Straight pins, I used pearl style corsage pins
- A small flower paper punch or die Stampin' Up! Boho Blossom
- Colored card stock, I am using Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up!
Now for making the small flowers, I took my card stock and trimmed it into strips (3/4") because I was only using one of the three flowers. It saves paper and time this way too.