- I used kraft card stock for the base cut to 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 scored it in half to get a square card
- I cut some mustard polkadot paper to 4x4 distressed the edges with some Walnut ink and adhered
- The oval shape is from Spellbinders Floral Oval collection, cut out of cream colored card stock
- I cut two strips of purple card stock at 1" and attached them to the front following the example in the sketch and then adhered the oval on top, trimmed the edges of the purple paper
- I used the stamp from My Minds Eye "Ginger Indie Chic" stamped it in Summer Starfruit from Stampin' Up!
- then I found a piece of scrap paper(MME Dolled Up) that had the mustard yellow and purple colors in it and made the little flag banner.
MY Favorite Things Wednesday card sketch challenge
Good afternoon! The other day I was on Facebook and I saw MFT (My Favorite Things) posted a sketch challenge. I thought it looked pretty fun, even though I don't have any MFT products I wanted to give it a try.