This weeks PTI challenge has us stamping on an assembled shape like a box or bag. I just got the Essential Pillow Box die and have already blogged about it so I I had to come up with something different for this challenge.
PTI Essential Pillow Box die, Limitless layers 1 3/4" circle and Tag its mini stamp set #10
- I took half of a sheet of Stampers select white and cut out the Pillow box
- Next I chose the colors I wanted to use. I went with a birthday theme and wanted it to be gender neutral so I went with primary colors
- Tag its #10 is a fun set to use for birthdays. I die cut a circle from the white paper
- Stamped the frame for the tag in green added a red banner, blue "birthday", yellow stars and then attached it to a Pure Poppy starburst circle background.
- I took the balloon stamp and stamped the same colors I used for the tag all over the box before I assembled it.
- I used 1/4" Scor-tape and assembled the box
- I tied a white ribbon around the box and then attached the tag with a foam square.