I broke out my Copic markers, Spellbinders Floral ovals die, TH distress in Vintage Photo and some seam binding I dyed myself with SU! Primrose Petals ink. The stamp I used is from JustRite, their design team is just amazing, drool worthy cards and paper crafts. Check out their gallery here. For the background of the cross I used YG00 as it was the lightest yellowish color I had. After I finished it was more green than i wanted so I decided to just distress the heck out of the edges and bring in some of the Vintage Photo over the YG00 to help reduce the green look. Not quite the look I wanted but it looks a lot better. I remidied the lack of a pale yellow this afternoon at Michael's craft store and picked up Y11 ad I think it is a better match for what I'm looking for.
|Blender pen, E18 E47 Y32 Y35 YG63 YG03 R81 R85|