Pinterest the other day and just had to give it a try. I made my mom a get well card and she just loved it!
It is simple and can easily be mass produced. And the outcome is really worth all the little steps. Thanks for watching and feel free to ask me any questions in the comment section or by e-mail!
All supplies used are from Stampin' Up! unless noted
- Old Olive card stock 100702
- *Paper trimmer
- Simply Scored Scoring tool 122334
- Season of Style Designer Series Paper 132340
- Soft Suede ink 126978
- Old Olive ink 126953
- More Merry Messages stamp set 126402
- Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations card stock 129955
- Decorative Label punch 120907
- Petals a Plenty embossing folder
- Big Shot 113439
- Boho Blossom punch 119858
- Jewels Basic Rhinestones119246
- Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
- Glue dots 103683
- Snail adhesive 104332
- Clear Block C 118486
- Paper Piercer 126189
- *Magnetic Discs
- *Copic marker Y15
*Not Stampin' Up!