Good Morning, I hope you are staying warm. We had a bit of snow yesterday but it all melted before the day was over. This morning however is freezing and there is ice and frost on everything. I'm all bundled up and ready for some coffee.
Today's card was inspired by fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator Tami White. I took the idea of the gold embossed poinsettia colored it with Always Artichoke for the leaves and Cherry Cobbler and Real Red for the flower. I used an Antique Brad to keep the two layers of the poinsettia together. It is mounted on the card using Dimensionals.
The first layer is made with Brushed Gold card stock and the second layer is Naturals White card stock and embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder. The sentiment is from "Greetings of the Season"stamp set that is available only online! It was punched out using the Decorative Label punch.
Thank you for joining me today on day 3 of my Christmas card series!
- Naturals White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Brushed Gold 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Versamark Pad
- Heat Tool
- Joyful Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Greetings Of The Season Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Antique Brads
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
- Decorative Label Punch
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Paper Snips
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad