Good Monday to you all! I hope you are all staying warm and productive! The weather has been in the 20's during the day and 0 and below at night… We don't get much snow when it's that cold and I always hated that growing up. I thought if it was that cold we deserved snow! Now as an adult I only like snow when I don't have to be anywhere. I am not afraid to drive in it, I just don't like the other drivers on the road…
I have a list of cards that I would love to share with you to give you some ideas for making your own Christmas cards this year. To jump start your creativity is a card that I designed yesterday after I had mass produced two cards that were kind of time consuming.
I stamped the background in Baked Brown Sugar and then distressed the edges of the layer with
Soft Suede, it's my favorite color to used for that aged look. I also distressed the edges of the sentiment and it's Old Olive layer, after I punched out the corners of both pieces.
The sentiment piece is up on dimensionals.
Supplies used for today's card:
- Naturals Ivory 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Old Olive 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon"
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
- Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
- En Français Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Greetings Of The Season Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Stampin' Trimmer
- Stamping Sponges
- Stub/ Deco Corner Chomper*
*Not Stampin' Up!