I don't know if you have noticed or not but I just love the Banners framelits! They are so much fun to layer and arrange in different ways. If you haven't seen them in the Occasions catalog then head on over and see what you are missing! The paper I used is from the Fresh Prints paper stack which includes 48 sheets of 4 1/2"x6 1/2' papers 4 of 12 double sided papers! There are so many cheerful patterns, I know I will get a lot of use out of it!
I love the Coastal Cabana and Real Red combination in these papers, with a touch of Crumb Cake and Pool Party tossed in.
I added some Crystal Effects to the little heart to add a bit of specialness to it!
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
- Baked Brown Sugar 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
- Perfect Pennants [english, wood]
- Perfect Pennants [english, clear]
- Real Red 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Banners Framelits Dies
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Crystal Effects