What often happens on Valentine's Day between two people who are in love?
They get engaged to be married! My husband and I were engaged on Christmas day but Valentine's day is even more popular of a time to get engaged or married!
I am a romantic at heart and I love all things Victorian, the Lovely Romance stamp set, Doily Lace Sizzlit and the Beautiful Baroque embossing folder from Stampin' Up! are all right up my alley. I used some Soft Suede ink to soften the edges of the lighter card stock and to give it a bit of vintage feel. The Doily Lace die is actually larger than the doily that is on my card. I trimmed off about a half inch around the outside with my Paper Snips and that made it about an inch smaller. I love how it turned out!
Supplies used are from Stampin' Up!
- Lovely Romance Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Stamping Sponges
- Paper Doily Sizzlits Die
- Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies
- Circle card Thinlits Die
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
- Crumb Cake 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon
- Paper Snips
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Stampin' Dimensionals