Well I do…. Think you're lovely that is.
Especially if you came here from another outlet like YouTube or Pinterest and wanted to know all the details about how to make this fantastic, multi-layered, shaped card!
I love this stamp set, You're Lovely. It is from the Sale-a-bration catalog and is only available to those who place a $50 order on my Stampin' Up! site! There are many fantastic things to choose from when you place a $50 order, stamps, paper, card kits and digital downloads and much more!!!
I will be giving this card away. I will have a drawing next Wednesday, all you need to do to be entered to win is leave a comment on this blog post telling me what your favorite Sale-a-bration item is. It's that simple! One entry per person, per day and sorry but it is open to U.S. residents only! I will mail it to you with an envelope so you can give it to someone you choose!
Supplies I used for this card are found here:
- Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Crisp Cantaloupe 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Versamark Pad
- Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Embossing Buddy
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- 2013-2015 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
- Stamping Sponges
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Magnetic Platform
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- You're Lovely Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Stampin' Trimmer